Use of private information policy (GDPR)
We respect the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and this policy explains how we collect and treat any information you give us. You won’t find any complicated legal terms or long passages of unreadable text. We’ve no desire to trick you into agreeing to something you might later regret.
Why we value your privacy
We value your privacy as much as we do our own, so we’re committed to keeping your personal and business information safe. We’re uncomfortable with the information companies, governments, and other organisations keep on file, so we ask for only the bare minimum from our customers. We’ll never use your personal information for any reason other than why you gave it, and we’ll never give anyone access to it unless we’re forced to by law.
How we collect information
- We ask for contact information including your name, email address, and phone number, on our website so that we can reply to your enquiry.
- We ask for your account and contact information when you hire or buy something from us.
What information we hold
- When you contact us by email or through our website, we collect your name, email address, phone number, if you’ve given us that.
- When you buy something from us, we collect your name, email address, phone number, and a delivery address.
- If you do business with us, we also collect your business name and bank details and keep records of the invoices we send you and the payments you make.
Where we store your information
When you contact us by email or through our website, we store your your information in Contacts, our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and if we do business, we store your information in our accounts software, Albert.
What we use your information for
We will use your information to deal with your request, send you invoices, statements, or reminders.
Who’s responsible for your information at our company
Jane Lewis, the business owner is responsible for the security of your information. You can contact them by phone on 07971 420969 if you have any concerns about the information we store.
Who has access to information about you
When we store information in our own systems, only the people who need it have access and only to the information that they need to do their job.
The steps we take to keep your information private
The computers we use are protected by a passcode or fingerprint access. These computers ask for authentication whenever they’re started or after 5 minutes of inactivity. Our mobile devices are also protected by a fingerprint or facial recognition.
How to complain
We take complaints very seriously. If you’ve any reason to complain about the ways we handle your privacy, please contact by phone on 07971 420969. If you’re the letter writing type, send your envelope to 63 Parc Bryn Rhos, Glanamman, Ammanford, Carmaerthsnhire SA18 1JE.
Changes to the policy
If we change the contents of this policy, those changes will become effective the moment we publish them on our website.
Last updated: 24th May 2018